Sunday 6 March 2011

Outfit from 7th July 2010

Hello there! How are you?

I've got a backlog of outfit shots that I've posted on the Daily Lolita community over at LJ, which I thought I would share on here now and again so that they're all in one place and easy to look at. 

Here's one from last summer!


~Rundown~
Blouse, bag- Vintage
Skirt- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Everything else- Offbrand

The skirt has a bustle at the back!



 It looks a bit flat in this picture because I only had a huge panier at that time which simply wouldn't fit! Now I have the perfect panier for this skirt, and a rosary with dark blue beads that match it very well, so I'd like to rework this outfit with a more gothic look sometime. 

Thanks for looking! See you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...